From testimonials to checklists, you’ll find these stories and resources from our trainers, alumni, and ministry and business partners inspirational and insightful for wherever you are in your CultureBound journey.
- 11 April, 2019 AudioStory TestimonyAfter having spent more than 15 years as church planters in California, we knew God was calling us to serve and work in Mexico and Latin America. And wanting to be as prepared as possible, we took a two-week course with CultureBound and learned about the languages of culture. …Read more
- 29 November, 2018 Parenting TestimonyThe life of a Third Culture Kid is not a simple one. Wonderful, enriching, colorful, and filled with incredible life-altering experiences, absolutely. But certainly not neat and tidy, or without its share of troubles. …Read more
- 29 October, 2018 AudioStory TestimonyWe were in South America working and we were working in a very established ministry that we enjoyed. We were working with leadership and often we were trying to make relationships with the people that lived nearby. But we realized that we were very limited. We weren’t sure why we didn’t have as much success in making good relationships around us. …Read more
- 10 October, 2018 AudioStory TestimonyMy primary ministry here in Southeast Asia is discipleship, and I serve in a relatively small city. The people group we serve are the Khmer, which is what they call themselves. It’s also their native language. I think one of the first things that I realized when I got to Cambodia was how tastes and smells really hit me…Read more
- 23 August, 2018 ParentingChildren are the world’s best copycats. They constantly watch their parents to learn how to act, what to say, and even what attitude to have. This is particularly true when wading through the uncharted waters of moving into a new culture. In these situations, children look first to their parents to figure out what they are supposed to do.Read more
- 09 April, 2018 TestimonyWe were in ministry before we participated in the CultureBound training in South America. We were involved in church planting and placing national believers in positions of leadership so that the North American missionaries could step away and let those …Read more